Up for sale is a Bushmaster Varminter Upper $750
The complete rifle pictured here is not included, only the AR-15 Upper is for sale. The barrell is in excellent
shape, approx. 300 rounds through it. Excellent accuracy, many 1/2" MOA 5 round shots at 100 yards. I followed
all Bushmaster procedures for breanking in this barrell. This means shoot 1 round, clean with powder solvent, clean
with copper remover, clean with wire brush, clean with de-greaser, then clean with Breakfree, then repeat the process again
until 10 rounds have been fired, then shoot groups of 3 shots between cleaning until 50 rounds, then 5 shots between
cleaning until 100 rnds. This was an all-day process.
Bushmaster Varminter Rifle. This specialized Bushmaster is built with our superb DCM Competition Barrel, and all the “goodies”
requested by the varmint specialist.
Check out these features…
- 24" Fluted Extra Heavy Varmint Barrel - .223 Rem. caliber / 4150 chrome moly steel / full 1" diameter under the handguard
/ 11 competition crowned muzzle / 1 in 9" twist for optimum performance with most varmint cartridges / full length fluting
for increased cooling and reduced weight / machined to same specifications as our DCM Competition Barrel with tolerances twice
as tight as regular barrels.
- V Match Tubular Forend - “free-floats” the barrel from the action all the way forward / special cooling vents
for increased barrel heat dissipation / bipod stud installed for easy mounting of most bipods
- Bushmaster Modular Accessories System Mini-Risers - add 1/2" height to scope mounting on the flat-top receiver for correct
sight picture and comfortable “cheek-weld” on the stock
- Controlled Ejection Path - receiver shell ejection has been modified to drop them all in the same place - a convenience
for the reloader!
- 5 Round Magazine - legal for hunting in most states
WEATHERBY MARK V
SUPER VARMINT MASTER (SVM)- $900
KEYWORDS: Rifle, gun, Bolt
Used, in excellent condition. 1/2 MOA @ 100 yds with match ammo. Owned 4 months with about 200 rounds through it.
Scope rings are included.
DESCRIPTION & SPECIFICATIONS
The Super VarmintMaster®(SVM) is a high performance varmint rig that leaves no
detail to chance. Tack-driving, hard-hitting accuracy that meets every expectation in the field. Tan Bell & Carlson hand-laminated,
raised comb, Monte Carlo composite stock with black spiderweb accents (Aramid, graphite unidirectional fibers and fiberglass).
- Krieger™ Criterion™ button-rifled stainless steel barrel with flutes and 11-degree parabolic target crown
- One-piece forged fluted bolt with three gas ports
- CNC-machined aluminum bedding plate provides stable, solid platform for the barreled action. Precisely inletted to assure
- Six locking lugs for 54 degree bolt lift—the shortest in the industry. Provides for faster follow-up shots and fewer
- Three rings of steel surrounding cartridge case head. Recessed bolt face is surrounded by the barrel, which is surrounded
by the forged and machined receiver
- Adjustable trigger with precise adjustments for let-off weight and sear engagemen. Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad.
- Caliber Product:.223 Rem.
- Length of Berrel 26"
- Length Rifling Length 46"
- Weight: 8 1/2 lbs
- Magazine Capacity: 5+1
- This rifle is drilled and tapped for scope mounts